The Erasmus+ Programme builds on the achievements of more than 25 years of European programmes in the fields of education, training and youth.Read More
I aim to find a NGO which will benefit from my IT experience.
Key technologies :
* Cloud platforms : Google Cloud/AppEngine, Office365/Azure, Amazon EC2
* Virtualization : ESX, VMware, Oracle VirtualBox
* Server administering : Windows Server, Redhat, CentOS, AIX
* Web server technologies : Apache, WAS
* IBM technologies : MDM, BPM
* Microsoft technologies : Exchange, Sharepoint, Lync
* Database : Oracle 11gR2, MySQL 5.7, DB2 v9, SQL Server 2008 R2
* Other : Git + MVN
Key attributes :
✓ fast learner
✓ computer enthusiast
✓ analytical thinking
Colegiul National "Vasile Alecsandri" - Galati
Universitatea „Alexandru Ioan Cuza” din Iași - FEAA
January, 2014 to PRESENT (3 years and 9 months)
Company activity field :
Netbears offers full IT support, ranging from applications, workstations and servers to network equipments, including infrastructure architecture design, maintenance, monitoring and consulting.
- Handling 3 Business Line technologies: Telecom Infrastructures / Managed Services / Software Development.
- Manage efficiently the technical specifications of Presales, Development, Migration, Testing and Change Management of client projects
- Lead the Technical activities for Design, implementation, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Create and manage an ad-hoc convergent Fixed-Mobile team, including skill and responsibility transfers from previous structure.
- Identify opportunities/risks for the business and develop/execute an information security plan that protects the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of our clients data and servers.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies, and software development best practices.
- Communicate the company's technology strategy to partners, management, investors and employees.
July, 2015 to January, 2016 (6 months)
Company activity field :
Appsbroker is a Premier Google for Work Reseller and the Winner of Google EMEA Special Contribution Partner Award for 2012 that finds its strengths in the cloud. They work closely with the biggest providers of cloud services to transform companies and their services.
- Create and maintain production support run documents for each application.
- Manage incident ticket queues to respond and independently resolve application and environmental issues.
- Mentor junior team members.
- Defining standards and processes for incident resolution.
- Support capacity planning and application monitoring initiatives.
- Day-to-day management of application specialist team activities, including; staff coordination, customer expectation management, issue evaluation and resolution management.
- Act as point-of-contact person for resolution of critical support issues and escalate when appropriate.
- Work closely with engineering to monitor and maintain high levels of system performance.
- Gather and synthesize relevant data, suggesting improvements in the tools and techniques to help improve the support process.
- Assist with special projects as requested and perform additional duties as required.
- Provide additional application knowledge and support to team members.
- Develop and maintain system support documentation, including site/account specific information, production support procedures, Help Desk escalation protocols and maintain technical documentation.
March, 2014 to October, 2014 (7 months)
Company activity field :
UniCredit Business Integrated Solutions is the global service Company of UniCredit that provides solutions in the Information & Communication Technology (ICT), Back Office & Middle Office, Real Estate, Security and Global Sourcing areas. The Company has about 11.000 colleagues and oversees activities in: Austria, Germany, Italy, Poland, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary, plus 2 branches: one located in New York and one in Singapore.
- Design the high level process model;
- Analysis and interpretation of business/functional specification, carrying out response activities in terms of technical analysis, coding and documentation;
- Provide full implementation of standard application solutions to the given standards;
- Perform code and technical design reviews;
- Define procedures and improvement plans for increasing code and product quality;
- Responsible of technical solutions and quality of deliveries and releases;
- Testing and maintenance of software.
Platform: Mainframe Z/OS, IBM support process, IBM DB2, CoBOL, Data Architecture
March, 2013 to November, 2013 (8 months)
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Installation and application deployment of IBM WebSphere.
- Monitoring the JVM performance by WebSphere Heap Size, Garbage Collection, JDBC Pools.
- Responsible for Architectural Design.
- Implementation and periodic testing and support of Web Environments with respect to High Availability and Disaster Recovery.
- Deploying the applications on clusters, updating the installed applications and Web Server plug-ins configuration using administrative console as well as Jacl scripts.
- Creating various requests for all Administrative tasks like WebSphere MQ Queue Connection Factories, Queue Destinations, Listener ports, Resource Adaptors, URL Providers for WAS Group and other Groups.
- Preparing infrastructure for MDM – WebSphere and configuration of MDM solutions.
- Hands on experience with troubleshooting issues and beside
- Troubleshooting MDM system, Load testing and performance management.
- Troubleshooting of integration issues with DataStage jobs.
Platform: VMWARE, AIX, Linux - Redhat, WebSphere Application Server, LDAP, ISA, IBM support process, Oracle , DB2